I was a bit confused as to why this doll isn’t doing as well as other limited edition dolls have done in the past.
I think an important factor was that she was kept much more hush-hush than previous dolls. She wasn’t advertised before hand on the Disney Store website to the same extent that the other dolls have been. She wasn’t even featured on the Disney Store blog.
I don’t know, I would’ve thought people would have been really excited about her, since she’s one of the only Rapunzel dolls that feature her short brown hair (along with the 5” one in the Tangled Ever After Mini Princess Doll Set). A day later she’s still for pre-order on the Disney store website and in most stores.
- coronation-anna reblogged this from andrysb24
- tirigosa likes this
- sniperdean likes this
- jesskairi reblogged this from andrysb24
- sapphirefire reblogged this from andrysb24
- enjolrah reblogged this from andrysb24
- pinkie-the-pie-maker likes this
- monopuff likes this
- merverb likes this
- catisrapunzel likes this
- eclecticaveragejoe reblogged this from andrysb24
- yeriieliiz reblogged this from andrysb24 and added:
- j-ohnwatson likes this
- dreamingjay reblogged this from rebelsong
- stormwalkers reblogged this from enchantedraven and added:
- rebelsong reblogged this from enchantedraven and added:
- stormwalkers likes this
- enchantedraven reblogged this from andrysb24 and added:
- girl-with-the-magic-hair likes this
- andrysb24 posted this